It’s Back to School Time!
Who isn’t tired of the traditional looking school Senior portraits?
Thankfully high school Seniors have a lot more choices these days. While Seniors still might have to use the designated school photographer for their yearbook portrait, they are free to select the photographer of their choice for the memory photos they swap and share with family and friends or use for graduation announcements.
As a female photographer, I’ve committed myself to working with Senior girls. Not only because girls are more comfortable in front a woman photographer, (resulting in more natural portraits), but because I want to help build their self confidence through letting them discover their natural beauty while creating fun and tasteful portraits they’ll love to share and cherish for years to come.
How to Enter the Drawing:
- Must be a current High School Senior Girl within metro MD/DC/VA or greater Baltimore area.
- Enter by submitting your name and comment in the comment box below.
- Comment must be to nominate a Teacher who is currently teaching at your school that you feel is inspirational and share a line or two about why you feel he or she is praiseworthy.
- Enter as many times as you wish to increase your chances.
The Winner Will Get:
- A one hour portrait session on location with 5 different looks, along with 5 web resolution digital files and 5, 4×6 professional prints. ($400 Value)
- For an added bonus, the nominated Teacher will also get a free in studio headshot! ($100 Value)
(Standard portrait terms will apply.)
Now go ahead and share this link with Seniors you know. The drawing will be on September 30th. Good Luck!